Home Forums Connecting People Living Arrangements Looking for a likeminded housemate!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gillian Quirk 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gillian Quirk
    Keymaster

Hiya,

I’m renting a 3 bedroom newly renovated town house in Yokine, near Dogswamp shopping centre from 04 July for 6 months and I’m looking for a health conscious, like-minded housemate to share the house with me!

The master bedroom with built in robes is available, you will need your own bedroom furniture. Shared bathroom with a shower, and secondary downstairs toilet. Brand new modern kitchen with dishwasher.

$200 per week plus bills (power, internet/phone, water) and 2 weeks bond.

I don’t have a TV, nor do I want one in the lounge area (you can have one in your room), as I want to turn it into a Moroccan Style Tea room and relaxation/meditation space. I’ll also be setting up an organic vegetable garden and outdoor entertaining space.

I’m studying Visual Art full time, and also working part time, and will have my art supplies in the common area, so this won’t be a party house while I’m studying.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please send me a message on 0405991596.

Gillian

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.