I grew up believing that Cannabis was bad for our health. Years of research has shown me that this is far from the truth.
Cannabis is possibly the most powerful healing herb that humans have ever discovered, it is mind blowing how it has the ability to treat such a diverse range of diseases.
Cannabis has the ability to treat so many illnesses including MS, Fibromyalgia, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Epilepsy, Chronic Pain, Cancer, loss of appetite, auto-immune diseases, and is being used successfully to do so in many countries around the world.
Understanding cannabis and how it interacts with our own internal Endocannabinoid system is important if we are to truly bring our body back into a state of homeostasis.
In this talk I will cover:
1) What makes cannabis such a powerful medicine.
2) The different varieties of cannabis and their uses in modern day medicine.
3) How you can get the benefits of cannabis without the high.
4) Methods of consumption.
5) Why kale leaves should be replaced with cannabis leaves, to create the ultimate green smoothie.
6) Conscious cannabis consumption for recreation and life enhancement.
7) Enhancing your sex life with cannabis.
8) Getting those creative juices flowing with cannabis.
FREE entry for those on a disability pension, old age pension or anyone else struggling with their health and finances. To see if you qualify, please email me a description of your current situation.
Enquiries to email@example.com
SuperHealth products will be available for purchase after the seminar. Please arrive 10 minutes early for registration.