Deliciously chocolately and jam packed full of energising Superfoods – including our Superfood of the month MACA Juice Powder!
1/4 cup Goji Berries
1/4 cup Activated Sunflower Seeds
1/2 cup Activated Almonds
70g Cacao Butter (melted over hot water bath)
8 Medjool Dates (pitted and soaked in spring water)
2 Tsp Raw Honey
3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1 Tbsp Maca Juice Powder
1 scoop of ezyProtein Chocolate Sprouted Brown Rice Protein Power
1 Tbsp Carob Powder (optional)
1 Tbsp Mesquite Powder (optional)
1 Tbsp Lucuma Powder (optional)
Spring water for soaking
- Pit dates and soak in spring water for at least 20 minutes to soften.
- Grate cacao butter into a small glass bowl and place it inside a large bowl containing hot, (not boiling), water and stir until cacao butter melts.
- Place all remaining dry ingredients into a food processor and process until the nuts and seeds are reduced down to fine granules.
- Drain and chop dates, discard of the soaking water.
- Add dates, honey and melted cacao butter to your food processor and process until mixture starts to bind together.
- Remove fudge mixture from food processor and press mixture into a small container (approximately 10 x 20cm) greased with coconut oil. Place in freezer for about half an hour or until fudge sets.
- Remove fudge from the freezer, invert container and tap the bottom of it until the fudge comes loose.
- Slice fudge into desired size bars or cubes.
- Store in an airtight glass container in your refrigerator. Makes approximately 8 fudge bars.